Friday, March 02, 2007

Chatting

Chatting...

No. of netizens in india in 2005 are 60 million(sry cudn't find 06-07 stats). Most of them use net for checking mails n CHATTING. Taking inspiration frm Satti I also started chatting...

Initially it went well [:P]! Spent hrs in chatting n orkutting wid frens. Suddenly all bcame busy due to final yr projects. So nobody is spending even 5 mins in net. On the flip side I became an addict. U won't believe me it became such a habit 4 me tht i refresh orkut 60 times per minute n sends msgs to pavan n siddhu who are right next to my room... Sleeping at 7 in da morning and getting up at 4 pm is my regular schedule. Irony is........ sum of my frens in US are also following the same schedule. So they were sleeping when i'm awake [:x]. None to chat wid me now. Hail Tim Berners-Lee!

Coming Up: my ongoing BTech Project

No comments: